Click to enlarge
|Stock #+||Size||Description||Case Pk||Price/Cs||Qty|
|OHAU-MB35||35 g Capacity||Basic Moisture Analyzer Scale||1/cs||$2,990.30|
|OHAU-MB45||45 g Capacity||Advanced Moisture Analyzer Scale||1/cs||$3,332.00|
- Software application modes include Statistics and Moisture Analysis
- Compact size suitable for in-process testing and uses mininum space requirements in laboratory applications
- Dot matrix backlit graphical LCD display guides user through setup and provides detailed test result information.
- Round halogen lamp with ramped voltage increase enables rapid uniform heating of sample to 160°C. Reaches full temperature in less than 1 min. Uniquely designed gold reflective interior test area ensures accuracy by heating sample evenly with uniform infrared heat. Controlled voltage increase greatly enhances bulb life.
- Four selectable user drying profiles (fast, standard, ramp, step) provide greater test flexibility for saving end user time and cost.
- Unique auto shutoff options: choice of 3 pre-programmed end points for automatic test completion, custom designed test end point criteria and timed test with audio signal when finished
- Integrated test database stores 50 drying procedures including result shortage with statistical analysis. Eliminates need to maintain/process data outside of scale.
- Provides printouts of results in GLP compliant format
- 3 operating languages: English, Spanish, French
- Repeatability (Std. Dev.):
MB35: .18% (3 gram sample), .05% (10 gram sample);
MB45: .05% (3 gram sample), .015% (10 gram sample)
- Information Displayed:
MB35: % moisture, time, temperature, weight;
MB45: % moisture, % solids, time, temperature, weight, test ID and drying curve
- Net weight: 10.1 lb / 4.6 kg
- Pan Size: 9 cm / 3.5"
- Power Requirements: 120, 240 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Operating Temperature Range: 50 - 104°F / 10 - 40°C
- Temperature Settings:
MB35: 50 - 160°C in 5°C increments;
MB45: 50 - 200°C in 1°C increments;
- Heat Source: Halogen lamp
- Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction
MB35: 1-120 minutes (30 second increments to 60 min, 1 min increments from 60 - 120 min);
MB45: 1 - 120 minutes (in 10 second increments)
- Interface: Bi-directional RS-232
- Display: Graphical LCD w/ Backlight, 128 x 64 pixels
Halogen Heating Element
Moisture Analyzers inner weighing compartment
Backlit LCD display
If you're not completely satisfied you may return within 30 days - SEE RETURN POLICY
The Moisture Analyzer Digital Scales are available in two models, basic and advanced, to accommodate any budget. These moisture analysis scales are capable of determining the moisture content of a sample, such as soil or food, by means of a halogen heating unit, which dries out the sample. The moisture content of the sample is calculated based on the difference between the weights before and after evaporation of the liquid. Perfect for pharmaceutical, chemical, environmental, food and beverage industries and many more. This fast and rugged moisture analyzer gives you the flexibility and accuracy required for moisture content determination. The Moisture Analyzer Digital Scales are designed with GLP protocol and are perfect for quality assurance applications. The Moisture Analyzer Digital Scales are manufactured in an ISO 9001 registered facility and combines state-of-the-art heating with highly accurate weighing technology to deliver a faster, more precise method of moisture analysis.
*Factory Ship Item, allow 3 to 5 days for shipment.
Click symbols for more information.
More Related Products