Click to enlarge $215.00Quantity: 500/cs
* Commonly referred to as a 100 mm x 15 mm dish
- Ideal for phage typing, susceptibility testing, plate counts, and probe assays
- Free from optical distortion
- Molded 13mm grid marked numerically in one direction and alphabetically in the other
- Four venting ribs on underside of lid to prevent condensation build-up
- Packaged in heavy-wall polyethylene sleeves in packs of 10. 50 sleeves per case.
- CE Listed
For more information on Clear Styrene Sterile Square Petri Dishes w/ Grid and PS (Polystyrene) Plastic...
- PS Plastic Containers
- Plastic Recycle Codes
- Plastic Bottle History
- Chemistry of Plastic
- Plastic Container Glossary
- Selecting a Plastic Container
- Plastic Container Properties
- Plastic Container Recycling
= Sterile Labware
Commonly referred to as 100 mm x 15 mm petri dishes, these sterile clear polystyrene square petri dishes are ideal for phage typing, susceptibility testing, plate counts, and probe assays.(Actual width and length are 90 mm). Each 13mm grid is marked numerically in one direction and alphabetically in the other. This dish has four venting ribs into the underside of the lid to prevent condensation build-up. Dishes are packaged in heavy-wall polyethylene sleeves. Each case contains 50 sleeves.