Click to enlarge
|Stock #+||Description||Case Pk||Price/Cs||Qty|
|BV1000||Benchmixer Vortex Mixer, 115V||1/cs||$199.00|
|BV1000-230||Benchmixer Vortex Mixer, 230V||1/cs||$199.00|
|BV1000-FLAT||3'' Flat Head||1/cs||$22.00|
|BV1000-COMBO||Combination Head for Tubes & Microplates||1/cs||$44.00|
- Powerful Motor for INSTANT Vortexing
- Q-Drive™ Dynamic Balance System
- Touch or Continuous Operation
- Variable Speed Control from 200 to 3200rpm
- Provides smooth instant vortexing of even the largest sample sizes, including full 50ml tubes.
- Unique counter balance system creates maximum vortexing action, while minimizing noise and excessive vibration -- results in quieter, more efficient and longer lasting operation.
- "No-walk" suction feet
- Cold room/incubator compatibility
- Spill-proof electronic controls
- Speed Range: 200 - 3200 rpm
- Operating Temp. Range: +4° - +65° C
- Electrical Information: 115V, 60Hz, 1.5A / 230V, 50Hz, 0.75A
Accessories Available for BenchMixer Vortex Mixers (Sold Separately):
Stock # BV1000-COMBO - Combination Head for Tubes & Microplates
Stock # BV1000-FLAT - 3'' Flat Head
The BenchMixer vortex mixer sets the new standard in vortex mixing. With advanced Q-Drive technology, the BenchMixer provides smooth instant vortexing of even the largest sample sizes, including full 50ml tubes. The unique counter balance system creates maximum vortexing action, while minimizing noise and excessive vibration. This results in quieter, more efficient and longer lasting operation.
Other features include: "no-walk" suction feet, cold room/incubator compatibility and spill-roof electronic controls.
More Related Products