Our machines, tools and equipment ship direct from the factory to you. We hope that the item you choose will meet with your complete satisfaction. However, if this is not the case, our return policy is as follows:
- A request for return must be made within 30 days from the day you receive your machine.
- An RMA (Return Material Authorization) number must be obtained from our customer service dept by calling (518) 880-6980 ext.1.
- You will be given instructions on how to proceed with return shipping along with the RMA.
- Returns must be packed in the original boxes that you received them in, with the associated packing to protect the product from damage. Any instruction booklets or packing slips received with the machine must also be included in the return.
- All returns must be in good working order with no damage to the units, missing parts,
or used supplies from the units. No refunds will be made for damaged units or used parts. The units are tested prior to leaving the factory and are in good working order.
- When we receive the unit it will be evaluated by our QC dept for completeness, it will be tested to make sure everything is in working order, and note that a 25% restocking fee may apply to returns.
- Credit will be applied back to the credit card used for your order after our evaluation of the returned item is complete. Freight and handling charges excluded.
- You will be charged only for freight and a small handling charge incurred when you purchased the item. You would be responsible for freight charges to return the item to SKS.
Please print out, sign and fax to SKS at 1-800-810-0440 should you need to make a return. I have read this return policy and accept the terms . ___________________ Please sign.