Click to enlarge
|Stock #+||Description||Case Pk||Price/Cs||Qty|
|W375030-A||OmniSpense Elite Peristaltic Pump||1/cs||$2,454.48|
|W375030-A||OmniSpense Elite Peristaltic Dispensing Pump||
- Programmable variable speed peristaltic pump.
- Compact design with high-precision digitally-controlled motor.
- Trouble-free calibration protocol for quick and easy setup.
- System allows for speed ramping, flow mode, and programmable drawback.
- Icon driven 5" interface with backlit display.
- For use with 2 - 8 mm ID tubing.
- Speed Range: 0.5 to 400 RPM
- Dispense Range: 0.01 to 999.99 mL
- Electrical Information: North American 120V
Designed to be the smartest intuitive dispensing pump on the market, the OmniSpense ELITE is operated by an icon driven interface that features the largest display screen available. The systems are operated via a large 5” backlit liquid crystal display with a chemical resistant keypad, and options are displayed as large icons for quick operation and easy recognition. The OmniSpense peristaltic dispensing pumps will simplify and accelerate laboratory throughput for dispensing or aspirating multiple aliquots, or even for small filling operations.
Another highlight of the OmniSpense ELITE peristaltic dispensing pump is its small footprint and angled polarized display, perfect for use under a fume hood or biological safety cabinet. Calibration of the pump is easy: a single intuitive calibration screen walks the user through the process stepwise, thus eliminating time consuming scroll through menus and complicated instruction manuals.
Additionally, the OmniSpense ELITE can be outfitted and programmed for specific processes. Once saved, these programs have the ability to be easily recalled, ensuring a quick application turnaround. The OmniSpense ELITE peristaltic dispensing pump is ideal for any laboratory or clinical setting where accurate and precise liquid dispensing is important.
More Related Products